st: Graph combine AGAIN

From   "Beatrice Crozza" <>
Subject   st: Graph combine AGAIN
Date   Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:04:08 +0200

Dear all,

I am sorry for trouble you again but I have another problem with graph
combine command.

All my histogram have a percentage as y-axes, but with a different
scale, when I use the combine command Stata changes the scale so that
the y-axes of all the graphs have the same scale.

How can I avoid this, so that each histogram preserves is own scale?