st: How to weight datasets?

From   Hagen von Hermanni <>
Subject   st: How to weight datasets?
Date   Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:24:35 +0200

I have four separate datasets that I would like to weight in order to fit them on a specific population. I know that Stata has commands like pweight or aweight, but how exactly do I use them to create a weighted dataset?
Maybe someone has a do-file to show me or simply write me the needed commands. The Stata- help is no good for me, since I`m not able to use it correctly.

Thanks a lot

GMX startet Hier findest Du Leute mit Deinen Interessen!
Jetzt dabei sein: