st: RE: restoring dataset

Subject   st: RE: restoring dataset
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:24:23 +0200

One might be inclined to point you to -preserve- and -restore-, but in your
case it would seem easier to use the -if- qualifier instead of -keep-ing and
-drop-ing.

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Choudry T Shehzad
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 2:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: restoring dataset

Dear Statalisters:

I have a question. After using the command "keep" or "drop" and running
an analysis, how can i ask stata to use all the data again. The problem
starts when I run command e.g. for a subset of years and later I want to
run command on whole years in the same do file again.

Thanks,

Shehzad