Re: Re: st: Stata randomly drops variables

From   Nikolaus Rentrop <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Stata randomly drops variables
Date   Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:45:38 +0200

Thank you all for your responses. Simply must have been a corrupted version. Back on campus I tried the program on a college PC-terminal under the university's license and everything was fine. So I'll just keep working in the institute's library instead and try to convince the college officials of getting a distribution with proper free access for students via notebook - if possible.

Best regards,

* For searches and help try: