Re: st: RE: A query about sorting.

From   "Ashim Kapoor" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: A query about sorting.
Date   Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:33:55 +0530

Sergey,

Thank you for your reply. My OWN simple code takes 40 minutes to run
on historical date ( around 10 years ) which sortrows takes minutes.
Is'nt that amazing ?

Thank you,
Ashim.