RE: st: Treat zeros in logarithms

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   RE: st: Treat zeros in logarithms
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:08:01 +0100 (BST)

--- Austin Nichols wrote:
> I doubt you will find a published reference claiming it is okay,
> since any such claim is easy to refute (e.g. via simulation).

If you want to try that out I gave talk on how to run simulations in
Stata at the Summer North American Stata Users meeting (SNASUG) which
uses -intreg- as an example. The presentation can be downloaded from

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081