Re: st: RE: Tests for unit roots in panel data.

From   ghislain dutheil <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Tests for unit roots in panel data.
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:23:53 +0200

You can also use pescadf., it's allow cross-section dependence. The
result can be quite different from ipshin and hadrilm