st: Tests for unit roots in panel data.

From   "Grant Peter Kabango" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Tests for unit roots in panel data.
Date   Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:15:08 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I am using Stata Intercooled version 9.2, and I am trying to test for unit root in panel data. In the literature, I have noted that there is 'ipshin' and 'hadrilm', perhaps among others. However, searching the help file is not producing any results.

Any suggestions as to how one may access these functions ?

Thanks

Grant