Re: st: Macro from scalar

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Macro from scalar
Date   Fri, 22 Aug 2008 22:17:12 +0100

Thank you, Nick, for pointing this out. I tend not to change scalars
after I have created them (i.e. I just pick a new name for
modifications), so I sometimes forget about the consequences... What
bites me a lot more often is the variable/scalar name ambiguity, as
mentioned in http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=dm0021
.

Eva