Re: st: Simulatenous equation model with xtprobit

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Simulatenous equation model with xtprobit
Date   Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:44:03 -0500

so if y's are ordinal, is the distance between categories 1 and 2 of
y1 the same as the distance between categories 2 and 3? That's what
your model explicitly assumes. Does your x depend on the realized
values of y*, or on their continuous propensity counterparts?

-gllamm- will do pretty much anything, you need to rearrange your data
in a marginally tricky way, and form appropriate -link-s.