st: error message when constructing histograms

From   postkarte <>
Subject   st: error message when constructing histograms
Date   Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:30:39 +0200

Dear Statalist readers,

when attempting to construct histograms, I get the following error message

buildPlotCommandValues.copyToString build_cmd_output: class type not found

Since trying to construct the same histogram with the same dataset on
a different machine works just fine, I tried to reinstall STATA and
use the latest updates available but to no avail. I use version SE 10
on an XP machine.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem and knows how to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,