Re: st: Turn off scientific notation

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st: Turn off scientific notation
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:52:03 -0400

Try format %20.10f The "12" in front of the decimal is the total number of digits, including decimal point, I believe, that Stata allocates to the variable. 12-10 =2 -1 for the decimal--you have room for only 1 digit before the decimal and no spaces before that. You simply haven't given the variable enough space.