Re: st: RE: Use a few observations from a tab-delimited or csv file

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Use a few observations from a tab-delimited or csv file
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:19:42 -0400

Hello Martin

unless you have Excel 2007 (or newer :) , the file limit is 65535x256,
while in Todd's case the file is 80000x2200, so Excel would have a
hard time.

Regards, Sergiy