Re: st: box plot reference

From   "Elizabeth Allred" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: box plot reference
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:24:14 -0400

My favorite would be:

Tukey JW, Exploratory Data Analysis, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company (Reading, MA), 1977.
Box & whiskers plots are described on pages 39-41.

If you have a Stata graphics manual on hand, this reference and several other are noted at the end of the section on graph box (page 75 in the version 9 manual).

>>> On 8/18/2008 at 4:08 PM, in message
<[email protected]>, Chris Witte