Re: st: Chi square test unavailable when subpop is used in svy analyisis

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Chi square test unavailable when subpop is used in svy analyisis
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:19:54 -0400

�ngel:

Use parentheses in the -subpop- option. This is a peculiar feature of
the -subpop- syntax.

-Steve

subpop(if (p108_n<10))