Re: st: xtmelogit

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmelogit
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:02:01 +0100

I think Dave's criticism is partly related to different terminology
being used in different disciplines. In economics the term 'mixed
logit' is most often used to refer to a
mixed/multilevel/random-coefficients/random-parameters logit model
with two or more alternatives but that may not be the case in other
fields.

Having said that I agree that the abstract of my paper could be more
informative. I think the capabilities of -mixlogit- are understandable
from the paper's introduction but that is of course not accessible to
non-subscribers (at least not yet).

Arne