Re: st: RE: inputst can't find file

From   Devra Golbe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: inputst can't find file
Date   Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:37:39 -0400

Thanks to both Sergiy and Roger. I should have read the help file more carefully.

Devra

Newson, Roger B wrote:

I think your setting of the global macro StatTransfer_path should be

"C:\Program Files\StatTransfer9\st.exe"

instead of simply

"C:\Program Files\StatTransfer9"

because StatTransfer_path should include the name of the executable
file, as well as its folder. (I wrote stcmd that way in case there were
operating environments where the Stat/Transfer executable had a name
other than st.exe.)

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics