Re: st: Stata 10.1

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 10.1
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:22:52 -0500

At 08:34 PM 8/13/2008, Sergiy Radyakin wrote:
On 8/13/08, Richard Williams <> wrote:

> Maybe even just storing all the
> whatsnew documentation on the web would give people a fighting chance, e.g.
> ten years from now searching the whatsnew documentation would tell me that
> runiform replaced uniform on Aug 11, 2008.

Dear Richard,

this is already on the web, I think, but I can't find a
less-than-10-clicks way to those pages from the Stata's home page
(instinctively I look for it somewhere in support--> software

Check this out:

It has an "also see" section at the end, tracking changes back to
version 6 or so.
Nice find. This page

lists where several functions got renamed, e.g. index became strpos. Just having a nice easy to find master list like that would be helpful.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: