Re: st: Stata 10.1

Subject   Re: st: Stata 10.1
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:13:17 -0500

At 07:37 PM 8/13/2008, David Radwin wrote:
Actually, -index- has subtly returned as was promised:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-01/msg00777.html

I once had to hunt around for that, too, and I'm glad it's back. -strpos- continues to work.
It works (even without version control) but is undocumented. I'm glad it was brought back to life, but other commands are not so lucky. And in any event if you want to modify or understand old code it is hard to do when the commands are now undocumented.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam