st: concavitiy in translog cost function

From   Dinusha Dharmaratna <>
Subject   st: concavitiy in translog cost function
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:47:41 +1000

Hi Stata users,
I am trying to impose concavity into my estimated translog cost
function. The original estimated parameters cannot fulfil the negative
semidefiniteness of the Hessian matrix. Therefore, I am trying to do
some re-paramerization to impose the curvature condition. Has anyone
done the re-paramerization using Stata? or do you know any reference
in this regard?
Dinusha Dharmaratna
Room E867,
Department of Economics,