Re: st: Cleaning output

From   "[ISO-8859-1] Eduardo Palencia Herrej�n" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cleaning output
Date   Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:30:17 +0200

Thanks, Nick, that works.

I have found by myself another solution: splitting the do file in two
separate files, containing the first the commands gen, egen, label,
etc., and the second run the first file and make the output (tabstat,
etc.).

Best regards,
Eduardo

2008/8/11, Nick Cox <[email protected]>:
> Within your do file, put -noisily- in front of commands for which you want output. Then -run- it.
>
> Nick
> [email protected]
>
> Eduardo Palencia Herrej�n
>
> Thanks, but nor "run" nor "quietly" are the answers I am searching
> for. Both commands supresses all the output. What i want is a command
> like SPSS "echo off": executing and showing in the output the results
> (numbers, tables, etc.), but occulting the instructions and commands
> written by me in the do file.

Eduardo Palencia Herrej�n
Jefe de Servicio de Medicina Intensiva
Hospital "Infanta Leonor", Madrid