Re: st: Cleaning output

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Cleaning output
Date   Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:25:30 -0500

See quietly

Sent from my iPhone 3G

On Aug 10, 2008, at 4:04 PM,  wrote:

I know it must be a stupid question from a perfect (dummy) beginner, but...

Is there some way to eliminate from the output window the code writen
in a do file? I would like run the do file without displaying the
lines generating new variables, setting its value labels, etc. I
have'nt found an answer in the stata help.

Best regards,

Eduardo Palencia HerrejÛn
Jefe de Servicio de Medicina Intensiva
Hospital "Infanta Leonor", Madrid