Re: st: minor annoyance

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: minor annoyance
Date   Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:18:54 -0700

No need to apologize. No one is ever actually compelled to read or respond to postings, even if they feel otherwise.

And I am probably not the only one who learned something from this exchange--namely that you don't need single quotation marks around c(current_date). More generally, it reminded me that I have a lot to learn about macros.

David