Re: st: controlling the axis display in graph twoway

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: controlling the axis display in graph twoway
Date   Thu, 7 Aug 2008 06:32:57 +0100 (BST)

--- Murali Kuchibhotla <> wrote:
>       I have a plot(produced with twoway connected) with x-axis
> values ranging from 0-60. I would like to truncate the plot so that
> only a part of it(the part corresponding to values on the x-axis
> ranging from 0-40) is displayed. What command will allow me to do
> this?

Assuming that the variables are called y and x:

twoway line y x if x <= 40

hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam