st: Looking for Local linear matching program with optimal bandwidth

From   "Albert Newton" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Looking for Local linear matching program with optimal bandwidth
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:04:02 -0700

Dear Statalist users,

    I am programing my own local linear matching in STATA. All stata
command that do local linear matching use fixed bandwidth. I want to
calculate the optimal bandwidth for every point. Before I invest my
time and energy in it, I wish to make sure that there is no such
program exist. If you have such a program and willing to share, please
let me know. Thanks a lot.

Albert