Re: st: negative hausman statistic after sigmamore

From   "Mark Dincecco" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: negative hausman statistic after sigmamore
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:24:10 +0200

Dear Austin,

Thanks very much for your response. I also thought to use xtoverid,
but unfortunately the procedure that I must use, xtpmg (which employs
pooled mean-group estimator � la Pesaran, Shin, and Smith (1999) for
non-stationary heterogenous panel data sets) does not support it.

Hence, I am stuck!

Sincerely,
Mark