st: autocorrelation in Poisson regression

From   Antonio Silva <>
To   <>
Subject   st: autocorrelation in Poisson regression
Date   Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:52:02 -0400

I am doing a Poisson regression analysis on event count data (my dependent variable is number of events per year) for a 40 year period. I am no methods maven, and I wonder: How should I test for autocorrelation? Is autocorrelation even an issue in Poisson regression? If so, does Stata have a test for it?

A. Silva

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.