st: RE: placing y_axis at the middle of x_axis

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: placing y_axis at the middle of x_axis
Date   Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:14:10 +0100

You can always add -xli(0)-, but I guess you know that.

Do you want to move the y axis labels, ticks and titles as well?
I don't know how to do that and (not surprisingly) I wouldn't advise
that.

Enzo Coviello

in a twoway line graph I would put the y_axis at the middle of the
x_axis.

The values in x_axis range from, say, -3 to 3. It could be nice in
similar cases that the y_axis would be placed at the middle of the
graph, i.e. where x==0.