st:delete all the obervations with negative values

From   Man Jia <>
Subject   st:delete all the obervations with negative values
Date   Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:43:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Could anyone could give me some hint on how to delete all the
observations with missing values for at least one variable? I know it's
a quite simple question. But I havn't figured out a good way to deal
with this.

Here's an example to show this:
ID        var1       var2       var3

1           0           2           1
2          -2           1           3
3           0          -4           9
4           1           0           1
What I want to do is to drop observation whose ID is 2 and 3.

If there are not many variables in the data set, I know I could do:

. drop if var1<0| var2<0 | var3<0

But this way is inconvenient if there are a lot of variables (like 50
variables) in the data set.

Thanks for your kind help!

Have a nice weekend,