Re: st: Dialog Programming

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dialog Programming
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:47:19 -0400

Dear Martin,

Stata's dialog programming language is described here:

http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?dialog%20programming

This document is updated regularly, so check back every month or so.
Unfortunately, there is no "last updated" reference there, so it is
your responsibility to find out what has changed since last revision,
if anything.

Best regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin