Re: st: RE: Positivity

From   "Teresa Linz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Positivity
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:45:03 +0200

Yes that is exactly what I mean. I have heard that this reparamrisation is quite complicated in Stata, is that right? How can I do it in detail?
Thank you for your answer so far

Teresa

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:49:32 +0100