Re: st: Hausman test with "miest" command?

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: Hausman test with "miest" command?
Date   Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:13:42 -0500

You might need to look into whether -miest- posts the results properly
so that -hausman- can utilize them. If -miest- does not do that, you
would need to write your own driver with a few commands. Read about
programming -eclass- commands in this case.

On 7/27/08, Carola Herrera <> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I have done Multiple imputation with Amelia and I am doing the combined
> analysis of 10 imputed datasets with "miest".  I wonder how to do a Hausman
> test for Fixed Effects with "miest".  I am running the regressions with "miest
> "datasets" reg....and country dummmies for FE but I can't get Stata to store
> the estimates to do the Hausman test afterwards.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at