Re: st: help me please,about Stata

From   Hind Sbihi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: help me please,about Stata
Date   Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:18:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

Let me first re-state what has been said many times on this list serve: try to be as specific as possible in your email subject to the list as the majority of emails are about getting help and usually about Stata...
To answer your question, I am going to make the assumption that the variable black  and group-year are categorical variables and that lwage and exper are continuous, then you might want to try the following code
xi : xtreg lwage i.black exper i.group_year, re

Also, refer to help xi

I hope this helps,
Hind