RE: st: Statistical advice about multiple comparison...

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Statistical advice about multiple comparison...
Date   Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:36:00 +0100

You might like to look at the somersd package, downloadable from SSC.
The somersd package calculates confidence intervals for a wide range of
rank statistics (Kendall's tau, Somers' D, Harrell's c, and median
slopes, differences or ratios), and provides versions for clustered data
(such as matched pairs). And the package comes with a set of .pdf
manuals.

To download the somersd package within Stata, type

ssc desc somersd
ssc install somersd, replace

and to copy the manuals to the local folder, type

net get somersd.pdf
net get cendif.pdf
net get censlope.pdf

I hope this helps.