RE: st: RE: cragg-donal test for weak instruments with heteroskedasticity

Subject   RE: st: RE: cragg-donal test for weak instruments with heteroskedasticity
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:45:39 +0100

Sara,

How about using the -replace- option?

ssc install ivreg2, replace

ssc install ranktest, replace

And maybe you have multiple versions installed?  Try

which ivreg2, all

--Mark