st: Monte Carlo simulations

From   D Harwood <>
Subject   st: Monte Carlo simulations
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:32:10 +0100

Hi all,

I have been trying to run a Monte Carlo simulation to estimate the
level of concurerency between two variables, HIV prevalence and TB
prevalence. However I have struggled to do this, does anyone have any
tips on how to use the simulate command? Or even any ideas of how this
may be done better using a different command?