Re: st: Display ValuesLabels and NumericCodes in Tabulate Tables

Subject   Re: st: Display ValuesLabels and NumericCodes in Tabulate Tables
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:01:05 -0500

At 09:41 AM 7/22/2008, Chao Yawo wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible for Stata to display both numeric codes and value labels in Tabulate tables. Currently, Tabulate has a "nolabels" option that toggles the codes.

I searched the FAQ, but found no pointers. I would appreciate further leads.

thanks - CY
For one-way tabulations, you can use Weesie's -tabl- command.  See

net describe tabl, from(http://www.fss.uu.nl/soc/iscore/stata)

Example:

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)