Re: st: RE: Creating a Non-Self Mean (Score)

From   Chao Yawo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating a Non-Self Mean (Score)
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:32:06 -0700 (PDT)

Nick,

Thanks very much for your latest response.  The "count option" worked beautifully.

rgds,  CY