st: -graph combine- problem

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   st: -graph combine- problem
Date   Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:12:50 -0400

I would have two perfectly good graphs that have a common
y-axis. I would like to combine them, but keep their
(common) aspect ratios.

All of my attempts leave a huge amount of margin at the
top and bottom. That is, the attempts which preserve the
graphs; the title ends up at the edge of this, and specifying
margin(zero) doesn't seem to reduce the margin at all.

How can I take two graphs, A and B, and combine them into
a single graph where they look just the same?

thanks in advance,