Re: st: TOBIT AND PWEIGHTS IN STATA 10

Subject   Re: st: TOBIT AND PWEIGHTS IN STATA 10
Date   Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:17:06 -0500

At 03:35 PM 7/20/2008, Monica Yanez-Pagans wrote:
I am trying to include pweights in the tobit command using Stata 10. However, I keep on getting the "pweight not allowed" error message. Stata 10's updated tobit routine supposedly allows for the inclusion of these weights. Does anybody have any idea of why I might be getting this error message?

Thank you very much in advance,

Monica
pweights are supposed to be supported.

1. make sure your Stata is up to date

2. Show us exactly what you typed. It might just be some sort of typo

3. You aren't doing something like svy: tobit, are you? If so you would not specify the pweights on your command line but in your svyset command.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam