Re: st: QAP

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: QAP
Date   Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:36:01 +0100 (BST)

--- Aysegul Aydin <Aysegul.Aydin@Colorado.EDU> wrote:
> I have been trying to locate the user-written program QAP (Quadratic
> Assignment Procedure by William Simpson) without success. The net
> search within Stata does not give any results. A few years ago,
> somebody has inquired about the program on the list but there has no
> been any response.

-findit QAP- doesn't give you any results, so the author did not
distribute that program in a way that Stata can find it. All you can do
is contact the author directly and ask him if he wants to give it to

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081