st: RE: duplicates drop

From   "Dherani, Mukesh" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: duplicates drop
Date   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:34:59 +0100

You may use:
drop if _m!=3
this will drop records both from 'master' as well as 'using' dataset which are not uniquely identified.
However, be warned of using -drop- command, you may lose some vital info..

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of
Sent: 16 July 2008 10:08
Subject: st: duplicates drop

Dear all,

I merged two dataset for a pre-study. In this study, I can not uniquely
identify some cases since I do not have access to all variables.
How can I drop all cases which have duplicates? I know about the command
"duplicates drop". However I would like to drop all cases which are not
unique, not only the duplicates.

Thanks for your help