st: RE: xt graphs

From   "Dherani, Mukesh" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: xt graphs
Date   Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:38:28 +0100

Hi Ada,
Look for command "duplicates"
Also in FAQs check for "How do I deal with a report of repeated time values within panel?" by Nick Cox

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Ada Hyso
Sent: 14 July 2008 00:37
Subject: st: xt graphs

Dear all,

I have panel data. I am trying to run some graphs, but I set the data (tsset dyad_id year, yearly) I get the following error "repeated time values within panel". I do not believe the same year is repeated within the same panel. However, in case it is, is there anyways that I can identify the repeated values, other than manually. My database has over 400,000 observation.

Thank you,

Ada Hyso, Doctoral Candidate
Department of Political Science
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee