Starting new messages [was: Re: st: What is i. ?]

From   Michael Hanson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Starting new messages [was: Re: st: What is i. ?]
Date   Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:18:30 -0400

Grr....

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth on this question: I am catching up on a backlog of Statalist messages, and did not notice that this question was already answered -- embedded in a completely unrelated message thread with the subject "How do I test that two subsample have different coefficient of variation?".

Please, for the sake of those of us who have mail readers that properly respect the X-header attribute and thread our messages accordingly (which seems to exclude certain Microsoft projects), follow the advice in the Statalist FAQ:

Start new threads with fresh postings, not replies
<http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#others>

As the FAQ notes, this will also improve the organization of the list archive. Thank you.

-- Mike