Re: st: -ml- with method -lf- : how to obtain scores after estimation

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: -ml- with method -lf- : how to obtain scores after estimation
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:57:36 +0100 (BST)

--- Eva Poen <> wrote:
> is it possible to retrieve scores (i.e. derivatives of the log
> likelihood with respect to the equations) after estimation with -ml-,
> method -lf- ? Or do I have to use one of the -d- methods for this?
> The background is that I want to use -suest- after my own estimation
> command, which means that I have to add a -scores- option to my
> -predict- command. I have written the model in method -lf-. I had a
> look at some of the built-in multi-equation estimation commands, but
> I could not really see how the scores are obtained.

see: -ml score- and -help _score_spec-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam