Re: st: Silly addenda

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Silly addenda
Date   Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:21:17 -0700

Mike,

True. However, one could, for only a small expenditure of time, obtain and use a free additional email account that does not add boilerplate legal disclaimers or advertisements for the purposes of posting to Statalist. I think gmail would be an example. One could still read Statalist from their corporate account, although I think they would have to be subscribed to both accounts or set the free account to forward incoming Statalist messages to the corporate account.

David