Re: st: Some questions about editors and directory management

From   "Eva Poen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Some questions about editors and directory management
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:17:02 +0100

For me, the approach with global macros for directory names works just
fine. I have these defined in profile.do, and use them in all my
do-files. The only thing that needs tweaking when porting projects
from one machine to another is profile.do, and this you normally only
need to do once, in the beginning. I have been happily using this
approach for three years, and I synchronise my projects across
different setups almost daily without any problems.

Eva