st: Posting Quirk - Any Suggestions?

From   "Thomas Jacobs" <>
To   StataList <>
Subject   st: Posting Quirk - Any Suggestions?
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:11:05 -0500

I am posting from a Gmail account using plain text and keep finding
that if I send an original thread it promptly appears on Statalist and
I get it right back in my inbox.  However, if I reply to an existing
thread - even one I started myself - it never comes back to me
although I will receive the occasional "I am on vacation" email
replies from other list subscribers that imply that it was received by
someone.  Has anyone observed something similar and is there a
workaround for this?  Thanks.

Thomas Jacobs