Re: st: building a "dream" stata desktop sestup - what's your advise?

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: building a "dream" stata desktop sestup - what's your advise?
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:43:24 -0500

.

You can group windows together, sort of, by checking the option "Bring all windows to front when activated". That at least makes some of the behavior comparable.

TexShop and mac tex on the mac is pretty good for Latex.

BTW, does your SAS enhanced editor work under parallels. Mine doesn't. Email me back off list since this is not Stata related.