st: Notepad with Stata - blockbegin problem

From   "Rajesh Tharyan" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Notepad with Stata - blockbegin problem
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:07:42 +0100

I am using notepad++ and to run stata do files. There is do file that I am
now working on, and I have trying to use blockbegin and blockend
to make do file is easier to read, navigate through and execute. However,
the problem is that when I send it to stata, the blockbegin and blockend
statements also are sent to stata and the do file stops executing. Is there
some work around this? Within notepad++ or stata?